The Longest Day. D-Day Battle-set
Regular price £205.00 Sale price
The Longest Day. D-Day Battle-set Information
Years of planning culminate in The Longest Day, the long-awaited invasion begins with the assault on the beaches of Normandy; D-Day 6th June 1944...
The longest day
Normandy, 6 June 1944. The Allies undertake the largest and most ambitious amphibious landings in history to return the fight to western Europe.
Re-create the turning point of the war, which allowed the Allies to gain a foothold in Europe and which was to set the stage for the Axis downfall.
- 2x LCVP Landing Craft
- 1x AT / Flak Bunker
- 1x Coastal Defence Bunker
- 2x German Pak 40 ATG (for inside the bunkers)
- Craters / Shell Holes
- 1x Duplex Drive Sherman with Lowered Screens
- 32x Plastic US Infantry
- 16x Plastic German Grenadiers
- 2x MG 42 MMG Teams
- 4x US Army Casualties
- 2x US Engineers Carrying Bangalore Torpedoes
- 2x MMG Sandbag Emplacements
- Set of Battlefield Accessories
- 2m of Barbed Wire
- Miniatures are supplied unpainted and some assembly will be required.